Last Updated: Oct 07 2019
All defined terms used below shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms and Conditions. See https://poisoned-ink.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately. If you placed the order by mistake and wish to cancel it, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately (within 24 hours), so we may cancel it and issue a refund.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
I am 100% committed to your satisfaction; so, I will work with you to ensure that you are delighted with the cover you have chosen. That said, the following applies:
When you purchase a premade cover from my store, it means that you are satisfied with the design. We both agree that text blocks and (if applicable and according to our communication prior to your purchase) certain elements might be modified; but, by you completing the purchase, it means that you understand the design is final.
When you order a custom cover, the process is designed to work with you every step of the way in order to deliver the perfect cover you came looking for.
Once a cover is customized to your needs, and I’ve sent you files, it results in you having material that cannot be sold to anyone else.
For these reasons, no refunds will be accepted after delivering the final high-resolution cover.
NOTE: Deposit fee for custom covers will always remain non-refundable. No exceptions.
If for any reason you do not use the cover you bought from Us – as long as We have NOT delivered the final high-resolution file – you do have the option to sell or transfer the cover to another author for up to the cost you paid Us for it. Should you decide to do this, please contact Us first. If going this route, please be aware that:
- Any money that may be due to Us, must be fully paid before the transfer takes place.
- There will be a $35 license transfer fee.
- If We already customized the cover (but have NOT delivered the final high-resolution file), there will be an additional fee ($50 for text changes, additional changes may cost more) to re-customize cover for the new author.
- Both you and the new Author must sign an agreement indicating that you both have agreed to transfer the license along with any usage rights.
- You CANNOT have used, nor will you be able to use the cover or any items related to it in any way or form.
If you do not comply with any of the above conditions, We reserve the right to not do business with you.